The program is suited to those who have a strong passion for technology and a desire to build a career in IT.
We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria;
- A recent school-leaver (2019)
- Studied IT subjects at school (desirable)
- Ready to commit to being part of our Traineeship Program for 2 years
- A keen learner who possesses a genuine passion for technology
- Demonstrates a willingness to help others with a customer service approach
- Has the ability to think logically and laterally in order to work through issues
- Displays good written, verbal and listening skills
- A self-motivated, punctual person with good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Holds a current driver’s license with full-time access to a reliable vehicle (desirable)
A Working With Children Check (WWCC) is an essential requirement for this role. It involves a national criminal history check and a review of findings of workplace misconduct. For more information please consult the NSW Office of the Children’s Guardian website.
Only applicants with Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency will be considered for these positions.